To be eligible for an Apprentice company member role, applicants must:
- Be at least 12 years of age;
- Participate in 2-4hrs of classical ballet training per week at their home studio.
- Strong work ethic;
- An InterFoundation – Intermediate level of quality dance training;
- A strong desire to work in a team atmosphere.
- The ability to be open-minded in the artistic process with choreographers, directors, or rehearsal assistants;
- The ability to work openly and honestly with other dancers.
- The ability to take constructive criticism and to initiate un-prompted personal correction.
- The desire to perform in front of an audience in a sincere and mature manner.