NEW to NCB Season 7, NCB Petite is a program specifically designed for the eager 9-11yr old dancer looking to dip their toes into the pre-professional dance world!
To be eligible for an NCB Petite company member role, applicants must :
- Be at least 9 years of age
- special consideration will be given to exceptional 8 year olds
- Participate in 2hrs of classical ballet training per week at their home studio.
- Have a strong and mature work ethic for their age
- Be dancing at a Grade 3 RAD level of quality dance training
- Have a strong desire to work in a team atmosphere with a positive attitude
- Have the desire to perform in front of an audience