NEW to NCB Season 7, NCB Petite is a program specifically designed for the eager 9-11yr old dancer looking to dip their toes into the pre-professional dance world!
NCB Petite includes :
- 1.5hrs of studio time per week (Fridays) with artistic director Chantelle Norris
- 3 exclusive workshops with NCB guest artists per season
- 1 piece of original choreography to be performed in NCB’s annual production
- Local performance opportunities
- Professional video shoot
- Dancer biography on NCB’s professional website
- Photography sessions with the best photographers in the industry*
- Exclusive 10% NCB Member discount on tuition for NCB Summer Intensive
*Photography not included in NCB Petite tuition.
Get a jump start on your dance resume with NCB ! Auditions for NCB Petite take place JUNE 11, 2022.
Registration opens April 1st 2022 via our online form.
NCB Petite tuition and specific details are released upon a successful audition only.
To be eligible for an NCB Petite company member role, applicants must :
- Be at least 9 years of age
- special consideration will be given to exceptional 8 year olds
- Participate in 2 hours of classical ballet training per week at their home studio.
- Have a strong and mature work ethic for their age
- Be dancing at a Grade 3 RAD level of quality dance training
- Have a strong desire to work in a team atmosphere with a positive attitude
- Have the desire to perform in front of an audience
Leave A Comment